ChatGPT: Best AI Chatbot from Open AI GPT-3.5
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an AI online Chatbot trained by OpenAI based on the GPT-3.5 model that you can talk, write and even code with in real-time. ChatGPT can understand basically all text-type commands and is the most powerful AI bot of its kind.
Price: Free or $20/mo
Tag: AI Chatbot, Ai writing, Code Refactoring
How to Use Chat GPT?
- Search for Chat GPT in your browser
- Open the Chat GPT site official and login into your Open AI account
- Click on the ChatGPT button at the bottom left
- Click Try it now at Chat.openai.com again
- Enter your text in the text box at the bottom of the screen to start using it
Chat GPT Online Use Example
- Chat GPT translate
- Talk to Chatbot
- Chat GPT write computer code
- Chat GPT fixing bugs in code
- Chat GPT writing articles with Chat GPT
- Chat GPT search for things you are interested in (Google vs ChatGPT)
- Chat GPT to write an essay
- Chat GPT to write poetry
- Chat GPT to novel
- Chat GPT writing FB or Twitter posts
Chat GPT can be used for all text-based conversation scenarios, so go ahead and try it out!
How to Login ChatGPT?
- Step 1: Open ChatGPT, Click the Log in button in the upper right corner.
- Step 2: Enter your registered email address.
- Step 3: Click the Continue button.
- Step 4: Enter your password and click the Continue button.
ChatGPT register for Supported Countries:
- Open the Chat GPT login page and click on the ChatGPT sign-up button. Official registration link: https://Chat.openai.com/auth/login
- Enter your email address and set your password, Google and Microsoft email can register directly for ChatGPT account without entering it.
- Verify the validity of your email address.
- Enter your mobile phone number and verify the validity
- After completing the image verification, you can Login ChatGPT and use it.
The above registration process is only available in regions where Open AI is open for use, ChatGPT in “Afghanistan”, “Albania”, “Algeria “, “Andorra”, “Angola”, “Azerbaijan”, “Bahrain”, “Belarus”, “Burundi”, “Cambodia “, “Cameroon”, “Central African Republic”, “Chad”, “China”, “Congo, Democratic Republic”, “Cuba”, ” Egypt”, “Equatorial Guinea”, “Eritrea”, “Ethiopia” , “French Southern Territories”, “Heard Island & Mcdonald Islands”, “Hong Kong “, “Iran, Islamic Republic Of”, “Lao People’s Democratic Republic” , “Libyan Arab Jamahiriya”, “Macau”, “Mauritius”, ” North Korea”, “Paraguay”, “Russian Federation”, “Saudi Arabia “, “Somalia”, “South Sudan”, “Sudan”, ” Swaziland”, “Syrian Arab Republic”, “Tajikistan”, “Turkmenistan “, “Ukraine”, “Uzbekistan”, “Venezuela”, “Viet Nam”, “Yemen”, “Zimbabwe” are not yet available and cannot be registered directly in these areas. The main reason is that mobile phone numbers in these regions do not receive CAPTCHA, so to register in countries that are not open to Open AI you need to use the mobile phone number of the country that is open.
ChatGPT Register for Without Supported Countries:
- You will need to register an account with SMS-activate.
- After registering your account, click on “top up” in “balance”, as shown in the picture.
- After the jump, scroll down to find PayPal and top up with $0.20.
- Go back to the home page and search for the keyword “open” to find the link to purchase the OpenAI verification code temporarily.
- After purchase, you can see the Indian area code you want to use in the activation section. Copy this number and put it into the mobile phone number input box on the ChatGPT registration page (if India is not available you can change to another country)
- Click to receive the verification code. Once you see the verification code, copy it again and put it into the mobile phone verification input box on the ChatGPT registration page, then you can successfully register your Chat GPT AI account after completion.
ChatGPT is free. Because the large number of users, the free version often has delays， error prompts, and it cannot even be used during peak hours. ChatGPT Plus is a paid plan,the price is $20 per month.
ChatGPT VS ChatGPT Plus
In January 2023, Open AI released information that it will publish the chatgpt professional version and start charging.
Chat GPT History
ChatGPT is OpenAI’s Chatbot based on the GPT-3 large language model, and has been a huge success since its launch, with The New York Times declaring it “the best artificial intelligence Chatbot ever released to the general public”
- On June 11, 2018, OpenAI released a paper entitled “Improving Language Understanding by Generative Pre-Training”, in which they introduced the Generative Pre-trained Transformer (GPT), which at this time can be considered as the origin of the GPT model
- February 14 2019 Open AI first announces GPT-2
- November 2019 OpenAI publishes the full version of the GPT-2 language model
- May 2020 OpenAI, a San Francisco-based AI research lab, releases GPT-3, the successor to GPT-2
- July 2020 GPT-3 goes into Beta testing
- November 30 2022 ChatGPT released
- December 4 2022 Tops 1 million users
- December 2022 Valuation of its parent company Open AI reaches $20.9 billion
- The New York Times relays in December 2022 that the next version of GPT, GPT-4, is “rumored” to be available sometime in 2023
The Technical Principle of ChatGPT
According to Open AI, the ChatGPT architecture was fine-tuned from a model in the GPT-3.5 series, which was trained in early 2022. ChatGPT and GPT 3.5 were trained on the Azure AI supercomputing infrastructure. ChatGPT code has never been made publicly available and is currently The ChatGPT code has never been made public, but for now, we recommend click here to learn more about the ChatGPT technology.
So far, I think it’s great. It has replaced my copywriter and saved me hundreds of dollars in fees. He has also helped me improve my promotional copy.
ChatGPT is very interesting, it even reads what you are saying like a real person, and most of the responses are logical in human speech, it’s shocking!
I tried to get ChatGPT to write a poem about the sea for me, it was so brilliant, there must be other guys using it to talk about all sorts of crazy things lol.
ChatGPT is a Chatbot trained by Open AI, an artificial intelligence research lab based in San Francisco, based on the GPT-3 model.
Yes, it is free to use as of now, but only in countries where Open AI is open.
The official reason why ChatGPT is not working is that there are too many users, causing network delays or unavailability, or it could be that it is located in a country that is not supported by open AI.
The official reason ChatGPT is not working is that there are too many users and we recommend waiting a while before returning to use it.
Yes, if you are trying to write a novel or want to create a character, you can visit Character AI to help you start thinking.
- ChatGPT-Wiki，(December 2022)
- “The Brilliance and Weirdness of ChatGPT” – New York Times. (December 5, 2022)
- “Google vs. ChatGPT: Here’s what happened when I swapped services for a day”.-CNBC.(December 15, 2022)
- “ChatGPT: Optimizing Language Models for Dialogue”-OpenAI (November 30, 2022)