Texta: A SEO-optimized AI Online Writing Assistant
What is Texta?
Texta is an AI Online Writing Assistant based on ChatGPT, developed by the Texta team in 2022. Texta can automatically generate SEO-optimized marketing copy, ad copy, blog copy, etc. for users, and provides more than 1000 Zapier integrations to speed up the writing process – use it to draft, edit and publish content with one click. Texta also supports team collaboration features.
Tag: AI Writing Assistant
Release time: 2022
- 7 days free trial period
- AI creates high-converting marketing copy, comprehensive blog posts, academic papers, and more.
- Texta AI-driven Brainstorm, bid farewell to the writing block
- Produce more in less time
- Create content in over 26 languages
How to Use Texta
- Enter Texta, and log in to your previously registered account.
- Click Mode to switch between manual writing mode and automatic writing mode. Click the language bar below to select the input language and output language.
- Enter key descriptive words and topics in the text box, and click Generate Article, AI will automatically generate text.
- You can write further as the AI dictates, or make adjustments to the AI-generated text.
How to Login in Texta
- Open Texta‘s official website
- Click LOGIN in the upper right corner to create an account. If you already have an account, you need to click Login below to log in.
- Use your email or Google account or Facebook account or Github account to complete registration or log in.
- After the account creation is complete, the web page will automatically jump to the home page of your Texta account, and the registration is complete.
Texta is free for a personal trial for 7 days and provides business plans.
Pro Max Plus
Florian Bodelot: We use this platform to create content and enhance the user experience for our clients. It’s very easy to use.
Suneet S: It can be used to improve your content marketing text and SEO keywords. Very helpful for running a company.
Nahida R: Using Texta is the easiest way to generate a long blog post in minutes.
Currently Texta supports 26 languages including English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, and Chinese.
The text you upload and generate will not be publicly used for any purpose unless you allow it yourself.
Basically yes. If you are concerned about plagiarism, you can use a plagiarism checker to check and re-edit the text.