Khan Academy: Intelligent Educational Tools
What is Khan Academy？
Khan Academy is an AI-based educational tool that assists teachers in their teaching work. Khan Academy provides students with one-on-one tutoring to help students understand the course content more deeply and clearly, and solve doubts in the course. At the same time, it also provides interactive experiences and real-time feedback to help learners hone their computer science skills. Khan Academy helps teachers guide lesson planning and student feedback, which greatly saves teachers’ time. Khan Academy aims to bring teachers and students the future direction of teaching.
Price: Starting $20
Tag: AI education
Developer(s): Khan Academy
Share Khan Academy
Khan Academy Function
- Teaching assistant: Khan Academy can help teachers complete teaching tasks and teaching goals
- Student tutoring: Khan Academy provides one-on-one tutoring for students
- Make a plan: Khan Academy can help teachers create lesson plans
- Unleashing creativity: Khan Academy pushes students to write, debate and collaborate in new ways by offering tips and advice
- Boosting computer learning: Khan Academy’s interactive experience and real-time feedback will help learners hone their computer science skills
Khan Academy Pricing
The cost of using Khan Academy is $20 per month.
Khan Academy requires users to pay $20 per month.
Yes, Khan Academy provides one-on-one tutoring for students.
Khan Academy can help teachers make teaching plans, complete teaching tasks, and save time.