Speechify: The Most Powerful Text to Speech Reader
What is Speechify?
Speechify is an AI Text to Speech Reader founded by Cliff Weitzman in 2017. It uses optical character recognition technology to convert physical books or printed text into audio. Users can take a photo of the text and upload it to the program, and AI will automatically recognize and read the text aloud. It’s designed to help people get more information through text-to-speech. Speechify has cooperated with many well-known companies such as Microsoft, Google, Whatsapp and so on.
Tag: Text to voice，Text to Speech Generator
Release time: 2017
Developer: Cliff Weitzman
- Powerful text/picture-to-speech function
- High-quality, humanized AI voice reading
- Support more than 20 kinds of language recognition
- Anything you save to your Speechify library is instantly synced across devices
- Quick reading anytime, anywhere
- Human-narrated audiobooks provided now
- Especially for person with dyslexia
APPs for ios and android users,you can listen to any text on iPhone, iPad, & Safari and Convert text to audio on Android with highest quality voices.
How to login in Speechify account
- Enter Speechify, click Login
- Sign in with your Email or Google/Apple/Facebook account.If you do not have an account, you need to click Create Account first.
- You are now logged in successfully.Now you can try it for free or purchase a premium.
How to use Speechify?
- Log in to your previously registered account
- Enter the login interface, click +New in the upper left corner
- Upload files, web links or enter text, and you can hear the text read by AI for you.
Reviews on Speechify
- BRYAN-CANTER:I was very impressed that this program did an exceptional job of rendering voices conversation and words.
- THEO DOTA：I am a resident and this app saves me a ton of time. I listen to PDF’s while walking to clinic, running, making coffee in the morning. It has been a wonderful resource to maximize efficiency. The increase in efficiency I have gained from purchasing a Premium subscription has been more than worth the reasonable price. Thank you!
- TONY HOWARD BEACH：I was skeptical at first, however with my serious issue to be unable to focus reading extensive documentation for work, this program made it a breeze. Well worth the premium dollars!
Text-to-speech goes by several names. Some people call it TTS, or speech synthesis. Today, it means using artificial intelligence to read words aloud.
Speech synthesis works by AI scanning the text on the page and reading the content aloud without any delay. Artificial intelligence has made significant progress in synthesizing speech, which can take formatted text and change the tone accordingly, and the days of sounding like a robot are gone.
They are very suitable for people with disabilities, students, professionals, and more.
Most apps convert text to audio in real time and do a good job of reading text aloud, and some allow you to download audio files in a variety of file formats.