MuseNet: AI Music Generator That Can Use 10 Instruments at the Same Time
What is MuseNet？
MuseNet is an online AI music generator released by OpenAI on April 25, 2019, which can generate music of various genres and styles. MuseNet aims to allow composers to work with AI to create music that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as film scores, video games and commercials. MuseNet’s special feature is its ability to combine multiple genres in one composition. It can generate music in a variety of styles from classical to jazz to pop, and it can perfectly blend a variety of different instruments. MuseNet is not only used by professional musicians and composers, but also by amateurs experimenting with AI music.
Tag: AI voice generator
Release time: April 25, 2019
The versatility of MuseNet is a powerful tool for composers, musicians and music lovers to explore musical ideas.
- Auto-generated music: Quickly generate amazing music compositions with one click
- Freely integrate a variety of music styles: Whether it is classical music, jazz or pop music, users can freely integrate
- Support the use of multiple instruments: In the AI music generated by MuseNet, up to 10 instruments can be used at the same time
- Automatically generate accompaniment: MuseNet can automatically generate the corresponding musical accompaniment for a given melody
- Automatic Harmonization: Automatically harmonize the original melody, increasing the three-dimensional and layered sense of music
- Generate similar songs: MuseNet can automatically generate similar melodies based on a given music theme
- Enter the MuseNet website
- Scroll down to this screen and click on “SHOW ADVANDED SETTINGS”
- Select the style, theme and other information of the music to be generated
- Once you’ve made your selections, click the “Generate” button
- After a few moments, you will see a unique piece of music generated by MuseNet
- If you are not satisfied, then you can edit the music at this time
- After editing, you can listen to the generated music directly on the website, or download the music
MuseNet is a deep learning model for music generation developed by OpenAI, which is not a single code but rather a complex and extensive system. MuseNet is not fully open source, and the source code of the entire system is not publicly available. However, some of the code is available for research purposes under specific conditions but cannot be used for commercial purposes. OpenAI has released some of the code used to train the MuseNet model, such as pre-processing code for training MIDI files. If you are interested in the MuseNet code, you can visit the official website to learn more. Additionally, there are MuseNet-related technical posts available on GitHub, where you can find relevant information.
Musenet Custom MIDI
MuseNet has the ability to generate music in various styles and genres. However, if you wish to create music with specific features, you can train your own MuseNet model. This process involves customizing the model’s parameters and training it with your own music data to generate music that meets your desired specifications.It is important to note that training a custom MuseNet model can be a time-consuming and resource-intensive process, requiring significant preparation. Therefore, it is crucial to carefully consider the feasibility and potential benefits of pursuing this endeavor.
How to Train a Custom MuseNet Model?
- Collect or create a set of MIDI files for the style of music you want to generate
- Use the MuseNet training code and the preprocessed MIDI dataset to train a new MuseNet model. OpenAI has released some codes for training the MuseNet model, you can contact the official to get them
- Once the model is trained, you can use it to generate new music
Although there is currently no official pricing plan for MuseNet, users can generate music for free on the MuseNet website. It should be noted that the availability of free music generation is subject to change, and users should stay updated on any changes to the website’s policies