Astria: AI Image Processing Assistant For Automatic High-Quality Fine-Tuning
What is Astria?
Astria is an AI image processing tool that allows users to generate images through text prompts, and helps users fine-tune them to create more perfect pictures or videos. Astria has a capped number of prompts of 500, allowing users to automatically scale prompts. It also offers a trainable AI model that allows users to upload more image data for a more personalized result. Astria can automatically manage GPUs, Python scripts, and adjust image parameters for high-quality fine-tuning of images and videos. In addition, Astria provides a simple API with high performance, stability and ease of use, which is one of the best tools for image and video processing.
Price: Starting $0.1
Tag: AI image processing assistant, AI Selfie Generator
Release time: 2022
- Text-to-image: Astria allows users to automatically generate complete images via text prompts
- Support for multiple hints: Astria allows users to enter multiple hints to generate more accurate images, up to 500 hints
- Support for training AI models: Astria allows users to train AI models by uploading multiple images to create more personalized images
- High-quality fine-tuning: users do not need to manage GPUs, Python scripts and adjust parameters themselves, all work will be done automatically by Astria
- Video editing: Astria supports users to edit videos to make the picture more dynamic and beautiful
Astria provides users with a Web version that allows users to use it online. If you are interested in it, if you also want to create more detailed pictures or videos, then quickly enter the Astria website for its help!
Astria provides paid services to users, and it charges according to the usage items. For details, please refer to the table below.
$1.50 / fine-tune
$0.10 / prompt
$0.40 / 100 frames
Astria is an AI image processing tool that allows users to generate images through text prompts, and helps users fine-tune them to create more perfect pictures or videos.
Yes, providing a trainable AI model that allows users to upload more image data to get a more personalized result.
No, Astria provides paid services for users, and it charges according to the usage items, with a starting price of $0.1.