Cleanup.pictures: Free AI Image Editor with Multiple Functions
What is Cleanup.pictures?
Cleanup.pictures is a free online image editing tool that uses artificial intelligence to identify and remove objects in photos or pictures and remove them. Cleanup.pictures is popular among bloggers, instagram users. If you’re looking for a free and easy way to edit your photos, cleanup.pictures is a great choice.
- Remove objects: Cleanup.pictures can remove unwanted objects in your photos, such as people, animals and objects.
- Remove text: Cleanup.pictures can remove text from photos.
- Fix imperfections: Cleanup.pictures fixes imperfections in your photos, such as scratches, dust, and noise.
- Adjust Color: Cleanup.pictures can adjust the color of your photos, such as brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Crop and Resize: Cleanup.pictures can crop and resize photos.
- Add effects: Cleanup.pictures can add effects to photos, such as filters, borders and text.
How to Log in Cleanup.pictures?
- Visit Cleanup.pictures official website
- Find and click the gear image in the upper right corner – Setting, select Sign in
- If you already have a Cleanup.pictures account, you can log in through Google or registered email account.
- If you do not have a Clipdrop account, you will automatically be taken to the registration page. You can register through Google or register an email account.
- After the registration/login is successful, it will directly jump back to the main interface of the website. You can click the gear image in the upper right corner – Setting to view your account status.
How to Use Cleanup.pictures?
- After logging in/registering according to the above steps, you can use Cleanup.pictures directly on the homepage of the website.
- Click the dotted box to upload a photo or select a template photo below.
- Click the eraser icon below and paint a specific area of the image to erase. In the Brush column, you can adjust the thickness of the eraser, and click the magnifying glass icon to enlarge the details of the picture.
- Click Download to download the modified picture. Click the Undo icon to undo the last action.
Cleanup.pictures Use Case
You can use Cleanup.pictures for free or with a paid subscription. The functions of the paid version and the normal version are compared in the following table：
$5/mo or $3/mo yearly
Limited to 720p
Since Cleanup.pictures is a product of Clipdrop, you can also purchase a bundled package of Cleanup.pictures and Clipdrop to enjoy all the functions of Cleanup.pictures Pro and Clipdrop Pro at a price of $9/mo or $7/mo yearly.
Tips for Using Cleanup.pictures
- Use high-quality images. The better the image quality, the better the result.
- Be precise when selecting objects to delete.
- If you are not satisfied with the results, you can undo your changes at any time.
Cleanup.pictures I am very impressed. I was able to remove unwanted objects from my photos in minutes.
I’m a professional photographer and I use Cleanup.pictures to remove unwanted objects from my photos. This is a great tool that saves me a lot of time and effort.
I use Cleanup.pictures to edit photos for my blog posts. This is a great way to improve the quality of my photos and make them more visually appealing.
Cleanup.pictures uses artificial intelligence to identify and remove objects in photos. The tool works by first analyzing the photo and identifying unwanted objects. Once objects are identified, the tool uses artificial intelligence to remove them from the photo.
Not all objects can be removed: Cleanup.pictures cannot remove all objects in a photo. Certain objects, such as people and text, can be difficult or impossible to remove. Or, in some cases, the tool may delete some objects that need to be kept along with objects that are not needed.
The tool does not store any of your photos on its servers. Your photos are only processed on your device and deleted immediately after processing.